A peek into the crazy world of the Ellison family!!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Parker








Saturday Jan. 19 we went to Lansing to celebrate my little cousin's wedding. We had a blast, Jaymee chose an amazing guy and we are so happy to welcome him to our family.
The day was freezing, and yes we took a couple of outside photos (which we all survived) .
I was the Matron of honor, and as you can see in one photo I was doing double cell phone duty well holding on to my itinerary, I was a pro :). Jaymee was a very organized bride which made things easier and a bit more stressful also. :)
As you may have read our great grandma passed away a couple of weeks before the wedding and Jaymee had a beautiful tribute to her since G.G. kept saying even up until the day before she passed, "Jaymee promised me she would get me to her wedding, even if she has to push me in a wheelchair." As Jaymee promised she got G.G. to the wedding and there was not a dry eye int the place when we said a special prayer. It was beautiful.
Jaymee was a gorgeous bride and Steve of course and very handsome groom. I of course thought the ring bearer may haven stolen the show with his looks though. I guess I am a little bias, since it was Connor. I didn't get any of him unfortunately yet. He did great as usual, he is becoming a professional. By the time my sister's wedding comes in March he may directing the whole show.
But all in all the day was wonderful, beautiful, fun, and of course very romantic. Congratulations Jaymee and Steve, We Love You!!!


1 comments:

Kate McKellar said...

I love that winter picture but it's so tiny!