A peek into the crazy world of the Ellison family!!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wrestling Season has Officially Begun!

It is officially that time of year again, when Pat and I lose our life to the sport of wrestling that the boys love so much. It really is fun and we and the boys have a bunch of great friends from it. I don't have any pictures yet, just video and I can't put that on here due to insane amount of yelling on my part. Yes, I am a bit loud but never out of control :). Two weeks ago the boys wrestled at Chippewa Hills and Connor took 1st and Patrick took 3rd. That was a fun day, since Connor had to wrestle a girl. His first year he wrestled a girl and she choked him pretty bad, so he swore he would never wrestle a girl again. He actually forfeited a few matches because of that too. So he wrestled this girl and she started to choke him, they stopped the match and Pat thought for sure Connor was going to be done. Instead he looked at Pat and said, " I am going to go and kick her butt dad, she can't choke me." and sure enough Pat said he had never wrestled as tough. It was hilarious.

Then we took last week off due to my cousin's wedding. Today they went to Byron Center and had a tough day, but both held their own and wrestled very tough. Patrick took 3rd and Connor took 4th.

The boys are having a blast and they keep improving every week so that is always cool to see. So I will try to keep this updated and next week, I promise I will get some good "action shots".

0 comments: