A peek into the crazy world of the Ellison family!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Funny Story

So, I just had to share this funny story. Today My sister-in-law Liz and I went to run some errands together. She wanted to go to the hair supply store so I told her I would take her but I had a doc. appointment at 11:30, so she would have to some with me. When we got there I told her she could come in with me, it was just a tummy measuring heartbeat listening appointment so I didn't care. She just had to promise not to tell anyone how bad my belly looks :).

I wasn't going to see my regular doctor today and I have never met this doctor. Right when she walked in I could tell she had a funny look on her face and she kept asking us questions, like we were both the "mommies". We just busted out laughing and clarified that we were sister-in-laws.

I felt so bad for the doctor, she felt bad. Today it is more common so she probably didn't want to be rude if we were a couple. But it was so funny. All day we have been laughing about it.

0 comments: