A peek into the crazy world of the Ellison family!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pat Turned 30!!!!!


Pat turned 30 last weekend on April 18. I threw him a surprise party and I actually pulled it off. I am horrible with surprises so Pat was shocked that I did it. The weather was gorgeous and we had a great turn out of friends and family.

I am huge and pregnant (35 weeks) so by then end of the night I think I may have felt worse than those that were drinking. We had a bon fire, tons of food, and lots of drinks.

I lost my camera so I am waiting to steal pictures from my sister when she gets a chance to send them to me. So for now I was able to steal this from a friend of mine.

I can't believe we were only 16 when we started dating, 30 seemed like forever when we were that age. Pat and I have been through so much together and I could not ask for a better father for my kids and husband for myself.

I am glad you enjoyed your party you deserved it, you work so hard for the kids and I are always there for us when we need you to be. We love you very much.

0 comments: