A peek into the crazy world of the Ellison family!!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Cottage





Well it is summer again and we are THRILLED!!! We try to spend as much time as possible at our cottage on Chippewa Lake. It is so much fun and relaxing, now that all the work is done.

Connor is our little "fisherman". All he does is fish from the minute he wakes up until he goes to bed, and I am not joking at all. Patrick is the dare devil of the three and our little "fish" he loves the water and will try any water sport there is. Last summer at 6 years old he learned to ski and this year he wants to master knee boarding. Mara just likes to relax and work on her tan. She has all her sunscreens planned for different amounts of tans. They all enjoy the ice cream / candy store next door to us. we have been making them do work to earn money, but sometimes the adults just want to sneak over for a little ice cream, so we grab a kid to make ourselves feel better.

Well there will be many more posts for the summer and we can't wait. Maybe I can even get some of Pat and I skiing, but I am not sure if I trust Pat or Wade to pull me skiing yet :).

2 comments:

Kate McKellar said...

It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to go there! Why is Patrick holding fire???

The Hall's said...

Hi Megan! I saw your blog through Sarah and Meghan's. Your cottage is gorgeous! I'm jealous! It looks like a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute! Hope all is well! Take care! Amanda Hall (Pilar)