A peek into the crazy world of the Ellison family!!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Summer Stroll for Epilepsy


So, I saw Kate had a blog and I wanted to be cool like her and start one too. I don't have our camera at home right now, so I have to use old pictures.
As many of you know Mara was recently diagnosed with epilepsy. She has had a pretty tough year with all of her health concerns, but things are going very well and we are very confident in our doctors and their staff that she will be able to live a normal and happy life.
Mara and our family decided in order to help us and many other families struggling with this illness we wanted to wok together to raise money and build a team for the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan. We would love for everyone who is able, to walk with us on June 16th in Grand Rapids to join us. If you are not able to join us for the walk and would like to donate money please feel free to let us know. We would love any donation even in the form of prayers.
Thank you to everyone who has been a support to us through out this long year.

I will get our camera home this weekend and add new pictures of all of the kids. Enjoy our new blog!!!

1 comments:

Kate McKellar said...

I'll be there on the 16th! Hopefully the weather will be beautiful! Please know Mara is ALWAYS in my prayers. She's such a fantastic kid! :)